Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sample Non-religious Wedding Ceremony Wording

scream A scream of taste-a-La Bottega di Pinocchio di Ancona



When Drudi Corrado, owner of Cantina Colognola , sponsor of the transaction scream I mentioned the dinner I had de lemarche.it a moment's hesitation, it is pointless to scream with a meal, but honestly I know the end product quality Colognola groped and I left. Honestly
a menu Scream, that's what Fabio and Cristina La Bottega di Pinocchio have prepared for their guests, the more details you can find them on the blog Colognola, http://verdicchiocolognola.blogspot.com , but I assure you that the operation was a success. Fabio
pity me mistaken for a seller of old-fashioned wine, those 5 +1 to be clear, but that's okay because in the end we talked about art and quality and this seems to me the right approach. A compliment to let me do
Mauro Carnevali owner of the site "lemarche.it" who devised this formula, certainly successful but the next time I demand that I present properly, otherwise I guess I'll have to sell a little 'wine to him and certainly without the cardboard gift.
As always excellent performance of the wine Colognola where the maximum was reached with the Buraco in conjunction with the dried cod with potatoes, which I say? Thanks to 'Osteria di Pinocchio and we hope that it will happen again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment