Monday, January 31, 2011

Refirbished Bath Tubs, Mn

The stories in the bedroom of my desire for sweet girls





This is the bedroom of my daughters, the wall is painted with designs
Nicoletta Costa, http://www.nicolettacosta.it/ famous illustrator books for children.
My dream is to pass on to my daughters, the passion for telling stories and inventing, and I must say both give me great satisfaction.

Among the books I have at home and those borrowed from the library, I picked up many images. I started painting occasionally the characters, without a tie "apparent". The images do not have a logical, are not sequential.

I want 'the walls speak ", I want the wall color becomes a book of a thousand stories, the characters meet one evening and the evening after clash, but each story is its own.

The thing that fills my heart, you see my girls, now is the turn of Susan, standing in the bed with his finger that follows the path drawn, and within himself, in his imagination, a thousand adventures.

Another way to invent and tell stories before goodnight.


serene lot of dreams to everyone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment