Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nintendo Redeem Points Generator



Hello mamy
we're back, how are you?
It did me good
go for a while ' I have also put on weight!
I tried all ways to "distract"
you saw it? I feel serene and at the end.
Why I always felt with me, come on ... I made you laugh a little?
not doing it on purpose, but he combined
a day!
you like Victor? Is our neighbor
well ... is a nice person, we had fun with the other
but everything reminds me of you. And how could it be different
. .. the game, the arroz con leche
any time to get used to the language will spagnola.Come
not find you when I arrive? And I have to pretend nothing
not make it worse for the dad! Should I go to iron,
but tonight I do not want, in fact I'm going to see what
ago Spain.
As always I love you mamy

0 comments:

Post a Comment