Saturday, February 12, 2011

Inside Door Frame Curtain Rods

Emotions Family





Blog mammafelice I've seen a better proposal: The monthly calendar of emotions
You can download the PDF of the monthly planning .
I also found the
Capricciomentro and Sorrisomentro Filastrocche.it on, this can be found here .

I've customized by creating a simple table, I designed the main expressions of emotion (happy, sad, angry, brooding) over the yellow adhesive labels.

I want to start this process on the emotions. It's good for all ages.
I show you these first 10 days, and I assure you that is sobering.

Gloria got sick, a bit of fever every three days, so for two weeks.



My husband is tired, for the sake of my health father and his colleague, has a tension that will not tell you ...
I ... I keep a semi equilibrium (Well ... last Saturday I just started to tell the truth ...) but then everything is back to normal. Susanna
torn fingernails, gives me the shivers, and I guess it's a little stressed ...

So maybe for my needs, I suggested this game, and thought-provoking, very much.
At the end of the day we ask ourselves what is the main emotion now? This day I will remember that feeling?
Sometimes an unpleasant episode, can ruin an entire day. But if you stop and reflect we understand that it is only an episode, and that there should negative condition.
The difficulty I meet with Gloria is that the emotions associated behavior.
This evening I asked mom how I feel today?? I've been acting good? She emotions associated with good behavior or sbagliato.Ho tried to explain to her that his feelings go beyond the behavior.

So this is the first chapter of our emotional journey, I could name it after ... "the emotions in our family," too long. Emotions in the family.
the emotions I have really a lot to discover ... the journey continues ...













0 comments:

Post a Comment