Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quicktime Player Controlbar

Who has made me the head?






Today I read the post on appuntidimamma spannolinamento, so I thought I'd write something on the ... poo.
tuuuutti suggest this book because the kids love it, is entitled "Who made me in the head?". The main theme of this book is ... poop! Exactly!
Most of the time the kids at school come to me saying: "I know he said a bad word?" ... And bad word mean, shit! behold, I struggle to pronounce it. Poor thing, think about its function cos' important and vital to our survival, and I do not even want to name.
Returning to the book, the protagonist is a mole out of his lair is found ... a pleasant surprise right on the head! Who will ever? So it goes in search of the culprit ... illustrating the different types of ... poo!

This book I suggested to my daughters, in that delicate transition from diapers to toilet, plays down and curious children on the subject.

If I make a suggestion to the mothers, is not to anticipate the times. The aging of internal organs, goes hand in hand with the psychological maturity, and autonomy.

maturation of sphincter control is very subjective, and the times are different for everyone.

evacuation produces in the child pleasure, but also tension. Some want companionship, and those who prefer to be alone. Giving too much importance to what produces stress in children only, must be no mistakes, and a very high degree of patience on the part of the mother. The more you are serene, even more so will the baby.

There are children who understand that they have a power to control not only of the sphincters, but also on the mother. As for the child the love object of all is the mother, and her need to be at the center of attention is of vital importance, starting with the stage of constipation.

The arrival of a sibling, the entrance to the kindergarten, fatigue, attention-seeking are all valid reasons for implementing the "power" and eventually regress.

For me, I prefer to make a washing machine in most, and that is why I have proposed that the spannolinamento always in the summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment