Tuesday, February 22, 2011

White Bump On Pelvis Head

A cloud rose from a cloth apron with magnet





If there is one thing that "envy" at Clerici, is his apron cow. As I like! Turning
between the shelves of a shop, I saw two cloths with black spots. 1 +1 =

apron for my little girls! The cost was really ridiculous, and even if my attempt to needle and thread, had failed, I would have spent little.



Now I present the simplest model.

It folds in half the fabric, the length.




Cut the part of the sleeve.






I instead of basting (which I hate) and then bend the fabric board, (note the cover, the cow!)



Then just sew the edges of the shoulders.


connection with two dots the two black satin ribbons, and here's a simple fact but comfortable apron.




They start the housework, so dear and recommended by Montessori.





0 comments:

Post a Comment