Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tech Deck Live.complay







One thing that loves Glo are the dancer's tutu. This year I have not enrolled in dance (music already does), but I am sorry not to give her this opportunity. In the meantime I thought I'd make a tulle skirt.
I found on the web, the simplest models, with no sewing! Here is the Tutorial

I bought 2 yards of tulle I have cut wide strips of 10 centimeters (the length you see based on the height of your child) and a yard of elastic.
I fixed one end of the table to not slide the cloth.



I passed the tape, and folded in half, I have tied twice.



This is on his pink cloud ...




Glo
here attempting a pirouette


I bought tulle wisteria, and red ... and just this evening I found an even simpler method to achieve these skirts, can be found. here

I bought lots of fabrics. I'm going to make other outfits, including the school, to be used in the disguise of, and in the laboratory of drama.
We'll let you know ... Meanwhile, melt me \u200b\u200bto see my little ballerina ... twirl in their pink cloud!







0 comments:

Post a Comment